codref* services cover all aspects of your Linux and Windows Server operating system. We take care of software and hardware installations, maintenance and upgrades of system-critical elements, routine network administration and maintenance, documentation, and database supervision. We perform system back-ups, troubleshooting exercises, security measures, and data center virtualization.
Administration of day-to-day user management, access and security, and other various enterprise environments.
We manage database design, implementation, optimization, large-scale data migration, database backup, and recovery.
ALWAYS UP AND RUNNING
We ensure that servers and storage management devices are always up and running, or as per business requirements.
We implement secure and reliable platforms to allow seamless access to the enterprise via remote access functions and technologies.
We provide network services for the administration and troubleshooting of network devices including routers, gateways, and firewalls.
codref* brings more than 10 years of experience in providing high quality Linux support plans for companies and individuals. We offer a wide variety of support and administration contracts ranging from single per incident projects to enterprise class administration and outsourcing in Linux server and network management. We provide expert installation and technical support services on all major Linux distributions including Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, and Debian. Please do not hesitate to contact us and to utilize our experts for any Linux related needs you or your organization may require.
- Remote server administration
- System troubleshooting & debugging
- Network management (LAN/WAN)
- Disaster recovery
- Security auditing & hardening
- Software installation & configuration
- File & directory services, NFS
- Kernel rebuilds & module management
- Backup planning & implementation
- Shell scripting
- Performance tuning
- Emergency support (24/7)
- Web server (Apache and NGINX), SSL, PHP, CGI
- MySql (MariaDB and Percona)
- e-mail server (Sendmail and Postfix), Qmail, POP, IMAP
- FTP, Virtual FTP servers (Proftp, WU)
- Load Balancing/Clustering
- IPtables-IPchains configure and tuning
- SAMBA deployment and configuration
- DHCP and TCP/IP Management
- IP Masquerading and NAT
- LPR and Print services